7% Tasting

June 2, 2019

Join Grayson and Ken at the Seven % Solution tasting in Los Angeles to celebrate diversity in California wine production. 93% of all grapes grown in California consist of the big 7 varietals (Cabernet, Chardonnay, Pinot etc.). This tasting celebrates the other 7%. It is not to be missed.